Good news: Huge victories achieved against GMOs, Big Pharma, animal cruelty
Date published: 30th August 2013
Source: ...endif; ?>
More and more, our collective activism is reshaping the world economy to punish criminal corporations and demand transparency on topics like GMOs, drug patents, animal cruelty and more. And we are winning on every front!
There have been a flurry of news stories where big corporations like Merck and Monsanto were handed groundbreaking defeats thanks to consumer activism.
Here are the highlights:
- Tyson Foods to halt purchase of cows raised with Zilmax
- Merck halts sales of cruel "cattle-fattening" Zilmax drug
- Chileans stage mass protest against GMO seed patenting law
- Stock market analysts admit anti-GMO activism caused Monsanto share prices to plummet
- Government of India grants "personhood" status to dolphins
- Big Pharma company Roche surrenders in patent defeat to government of India
- Also: Chicken McNugget "strange fiber" photos seen by millions
To read full article on naturalnews and for further details on each story click HERE